• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scooty - you Ok mate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooty - you Ok mate?

#PrayForScootysLambo

M1 crash: Lamborghini wrecked after 20 minutes - BBC News

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

It's okay, he's made enough to buy a new one in the last 24 hours.

Comment

A dodgy Fiat again?

Waiting for AtW to arrive and declare that if it ain't got a pdk, it ain't worth sheet.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Lambos must be tulip, the bloke had only had it 20 minutes before it broke down...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          It's okay, he's made enough to buy a new one in the last 24 hours.
          It's over USD300,000 new, I doubt Scooty has made enough to fill it up with petrol
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            It's over USD300,000 new, I doubt Scooty has made enough to fill it up with petrol
            tulipcoins innit?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Lambos must be tulip, the bloke had only had it 20 minutes before it broke down...
              It's essentially an Audi, but they let the Italians do the styling. If the Germans had done the styling, they'd somehow manage to make it look like a VW Beetle.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

If you count parking it on its arse after taking it for a flight as breaking down.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What irks me about this is that it's the police posting the pictures.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    What irks me about this is that it's the police posting the pictures.
                    Selfie time 'innit?

#BlackLambosMatter

Comment

Working...
                    X