• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Highly skilled Pilots for all your doings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly skilled Pilots for all your doings

One in three pilots in Pakistan has a FAKE flying license, it is revealed | Daily Mail Online

One in three pilots in Pakistan has a FAKE flying license, aviation minister reveals amid probe into crash last month that killed 97 people

• 263 of Pakistan's 860 pilots hold fake licences, an investigation has uncovered
    • They cheated on their pilot's exam by paying people to take the test for them
    • Shocking find was made amid a probe into a crash in Karachi which killed 97
    • Pakistan International Airlines, which operated the crashed plane, has suspended 150 of its pilots with 'fake' licences
    Pakistan state-run airline: 150 pilots to be grounded following crash probe for obtaining licenses by cheating on exams - ABC News

Pakistan state-run airline: 150 pilots to be grounded following crash probe for obtaining licenses by cheating on exams

Pakistan state-run airline: 150 pilots to be grounded following crash probe for obtaining licenses by cheating on exams

By
    The Associated Press

25 June 2020, 11:32

1 min read
    Shocked, shocked I tell you. FFS why am I not surprised.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I can't believe Indian pilot's are any different.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This isn't anything new.

I have known and know people who worked in the aviation industry, and the advice was check the accent of your pilot. Obviously lay people can't do this, so the advice was to not do connections or take internal flights in countries with lower flight safety standards.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Fake Daily Fail news - licenses are real, not fake - they were just improperly awarded

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Fake Daily Fail news - licenses are real, not fake - they were just improperly awarded
          Just watching this news item on Al-Jazeera.

Funnily certain other countries (cough) have a history of pilots being not qualified and it's not a good idea to change planes in them unless you are going to certain other countries.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It’s a good idea to avoid airplanes altogether ...

Comment

As long as they can eat spag bol off their lap.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                It’s a good idea to avoid airplanes altogether ...
                That's the advice I give to most of my passengers

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                  That's the advice I gave to my soon to be ex-wife before flying her to meet a good divorce lawyer
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    That's the advice I give to most of my passengers

watched 7500 last night, good film
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X