• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool Champions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Nope. The saddest is 'It's your round'
    I come from Kings Heath. No sorry thats five words.

qh flicking Vs at Bluesharp
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Congratulations Liverpool, finally they catch up with Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City on the same number of Premier League title wins. Although Liverpool have not equaled Blackburns record of 1 Premier League titles as Blackburn won it in a 22 team league so are ahead of Leicester and Liverpool who had it much easier
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Congratulations Liverpool, finally they catch up with Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City on the same number of Premier League title wins. Although Liverpool have not equaled Blackburns record of 1 Premier League titles as Blackburn won it in a 22 team league so are ahead of Leicester and Liverpool who had it much easier

Indeed, only one the best Citeh sides ever who won the treble last year and this year we wiped the floor with them. But yes, much easier.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          Indeed, only one the best Citeh sides ever who won the treble last year and this year we wiped the floor with them. But yes, much easier.

qh
          So does that make Watford even better
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            So does that make Watford even better
            That was due to Feb 29th, dark forces at work. Thankfully just a blip.

qh

Comment

I hope Sterling is giving a guard of honour when they play City next week.

Comment

Working...
              X