• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK who was this??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK who was this??

Twitch sued for $25m over "suggestive" streamers Alinity, Pokimane, more | Dexerto

According to the complaint, filed in the Santa Clara Superior Court of California, Estavillo suffers from several medical issues that require him to rely entirely on the internet for all of his entertainment, as well as OCD and sex addiction, which the complaint claims Twitch only makes worse.
    “Twitch has extremely exacerbated his condition by displaying many sexually suggestive women streamers through Twitch’s twisted programming net code,” the complaint states, "making it nearly impossible for the plaintiff to use Twitch without being exposed to such sexual content.”
    hands up!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

FTFY

Comment

Was that some of the content he was streamed?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Steady now. Last time the old man double fisted you, you asked for a free reacharound to compensate for the internal injuries.

Comment

it was you. wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            it was you. wasn't it.

No as you wife can attest I'm in full working order!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X