• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, the PM's new paint job...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Air Farce One
    This is Boris Johnson's midlife crisis. The rest of us just have to live in it | Marina Hyde | Opinion | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      It is quite ballsy trying to "own" an international laughing stock image / brand. Smacks of weakness and desperation, but each to their own.
      Thanks Greg, I'm sure Boris will be on the phone to you shortly, to utilise your experiencing of running international businesses.

Comment

Trigger warning Greg, ffs. Nearly spat out my coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Thanks Greg, I'm sure Boris will be on the phone to you shortly, to utilise your experiencing of running international businesses.
          I've got more experience that he does in running an international business.

Comment

Its the Salver! look at the URL.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Its the Salver! look at the URL.
              It ruins the effect if you can't spell.

Comment

The thing also still doubles up as an in-flight refuelling aircraft so I doubt it's all that luxurious inside. Bu it is slightly more impressive than a rented 737 or flight EZY 22 from Gatwick.

For comparison the full list of who flies what can be seen here: ours seems to be modestly typical
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I hope it's fair trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It ruins the effect if you can't spell.

That is an issue the Granuaid has been working on for years don't mock them. I'm trying to find a name that suits them after recent revelations. I like "The Salver", don't you?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      That is an issue the Granuaid has been working on for years don't mock them. I'm trying to find a name that suits them after recent revelations. I like "The Salver", don't you?
                      I thought "Manchester Slaver" was one of your finest moments on CUK.

Comment

Working...
                      X