• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, the PM's new paint job...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    When will he require a helicopter like his big brother in the USA has? Maybe we could have a naming competition for it...

Blowhard one?

Maybe get Cummings one? - opticians one
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think the claims that having some branding on it will make it harder for the aircraft to be covert is a bit silly. If the RAF were dedicating an aircraft for use by the PM then the reg no will be known to pretty much everyone. There's lots of flight tracking tools out there so it's never going to be a sneaky ride.

I also think the paint job looks good and I don't have any issue with it being done.

Comment

Just imagine how much better the makeover would look on a concorde.

Comment

Originally posted by liontamerlou
          personally i quite like it
          Do you like films about gladiators?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I like it and 900k is less than they spend on pens.

I saw on Twitter "every drop of paint was enhanced with Remainer tears; that's how it gets that special lustre"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X