• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, the PM's new paint job...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, the PM's new paint job...

RAF Voyager: New GBP900,000 paintwork for PM's plane completed - BBC News

Wouldn't it have been easier to borrow one off BA*?

* Yes, I know that its RAF spec, but still. It's the kind of crap that we take the piss out of Trump for.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Hope they got it the right way up, I can never tell.

Money well spent, it's all about the branding. Shame it's a bit like sticking lipstick on a pig though

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

* Yes, I know that its RAF spec, but still. It's the kind of crap that we take the piss out of Trump for.
      Have they offest the St Patrick's saltire incorrectly?

Comment

I think it's part of the UK Brand and I'm glad it looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          They've future proofed it. "UNITED KINGDOM" is a sticker with the various names of constituent countries in layers underneath. Bottom layer is "YORKSHIRE".

The St Andrew's and St Patrick's saltires are also stickers that can be easily removed.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            ^^ Has gold taps in bathroom and one of those nice Spanish dancer lady covers over toilet roll.
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

^^ Has gold taps in bathroom and one of those nice Spanish dancer lady covers over toilet roll.
              erm ok.

Comment

It looks amazing and have to say it is money very well spent. This is needed because in post Brexit world identity is quite important. It was finished with a budget less than a million and that is good news.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  It looks amazing and have to say it is money very well spent. This is needed because in post Brexit world identity is quite important. It was finished with a budget less than a million and that is good news.
                  It is quite ballsy trying to "own" an international laughing stock image / brand. Smacks of weakness and desperation, but each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It is quite ballsy trying to "own" an international laughing stock image / brand. Smacks of weakness and desperation, but each to their own.
                    Air Farce One
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X