• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This sh!t just got real -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sh!t just got real -

Nooooooo!!!!

Paulaner im Tal ist insolvent

Das erste Münchner Traditionswirtshaus muss wegen der Corona-Krise schließen. Wie die SZ erfuhr, hat die Betriebsgesellschaft des Paulaner im Tal am Freitag beim Amtsgericht München Insolvenz angemeldet. Wirt Putzi Holenia bestätigte das auf Anfrage: "Ja, so ist es, ich hab' keine Gäste mehr, ich hab' kein Geld mehr, kein Garnix." Die Zeit der Zwangsschließung ist für das traditionsreiche Wirtshaus - es besteht seit 1524 - zwar wie für alle anderen Speiselokale seit diesem Montag vorbei. Aber die finanziellen Reserven reichten nicht aus, um die Insolvenz zu verhindern.

Der 74-jährige Holenia galt bereits in den Achtzigerjahren als Promi-Wirt, damals führte er den Biergarten St.-Emmeramsmühle. Vor 24 Jahren übernahm er dann den Paulaner im Tal, als "Haferlgucker" des lokalen Fernsehsenders TV München wurde er selbst eine Art Promi. Wie es nun weitergeht mit dem Paulaner im Tal, ist unklar: "Da wär' ich Jesus, wenn ich das wüsste. Wir werden das jetzt halt abwickeln." Nun seien die Brauerei und der Hausherr am Zug.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

There is a new beer down there now anyway: Munchen: Giesinger Brau eroffnet neue Brauerei - Munchen - SZ.de

They managed to get it finished during lockdown and is one of the most modern breweries in the world. Watched a program about it on TV, was quite interesting
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

WGAFF?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          That's EU news, it has nothing to do with the goings on of the British Empire.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

More meaningless crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              More meaningless crap.
              What's brown and sounds like a bell?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

mehr scheiße

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  WGAFF?

We do! spooter is less hassle if he is drunk!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Not really. Over fruity. I prefer Erdinger.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X