• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jonathan Pie on "Woke Utopia".

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    That Dylan song was released in 1964 - he belongs to the boomer generation which instantly nullifies anything he says as far as the yoof of today are concerned.

The woke don't care about facts or logic or credibility, this for them is about power and forcing what they want through violence if necessary. I hate to think what might happen if Trump wins another term in November.

The irony will be that if he does it will be their doing because the silent majority have completely had enough of wokeness, identity politics and the riots and looting have crossed the line. I hope America doesn't turn into a real life version of GTA.

You do make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      That Dylan song was released in 1964 - he belongs to the boomer generation which instantly nullifies anything he says as far as the yoof of today are concerned.

The woke don't care about facts or logic or credibility, this for them is about power and forcing what they want through violence if necessary. I hate to think what might happen if Trump wins another term in November.

The irony will be that if he does it will be their doing because the silent majority have completely had enough of wokeness, identity politics and the riots and looting have crossed the line. I hope America doesn't turn into a real life version of GTA.

Well it was pretty close this morning!

St. Louis couple point firearms at protesters outside home marching to demand mayor's resignation | Daily Mail Online

ENT
      'Keep moving!' Moment lawyer couple brandish an AR-15 and a handgun at protesters marching past their mansion in an upscale St. Louis neighborhood

• Husband and wife, Mark and Patricia McCloskey could be seen aiming the guns at demonstrators who walked by their palatial property in St. Louis on Sunday
      • At one point, the pair seemed to be unknowingly pointing their weapons at one another other while trying to keep protesters away
      • Mark held a large assault weapon while his wife Patty held a handgun
      • The protesters were en route to Mayor Lyda Krewson's home to demand her resignation
      • Mayor Krewson released names and addresses of residents who suggested defunding the police department
      • The couple are both personal injury lawyers and run McCloskey Law Center from inside their extravagant home
      • Mark McCloskey had previously represented a victim of police brutality

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

You do make me laugh.

Well they seem to frequently make decisions without them.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's cretinous of you to think that I feel that I speak for all the new generation.
          You certainly implied it. Either than or you need to attend vetran's remedial writing classes.
          Extraordinary how these Americans live with such fear. Not like our rulers, who take on the mob armed only with righteous indignation.

Extinction Rebellion London: Angry peer takes on drumming protesters... in bath robe and slippers | London Evening Standard
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You certainly implied it.
            No I didn't. It's still your poor comprehension abilities at fault.

Comment

No I didn't. It's still your poor comprehension abilities at fault.
              Of course it is dear. Now, would you like a nice cup of tea and a sit down?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Of course it is dear. Now, would you like a nice cup of tea and a sit down?
                I already have both thank you.

Comment

Extraordinary how these Americans live with such fear. Not like our rulers, who take on the mob armed only with righteous indignation.

Extinction Rebellion London: Angry peer takes on drumming protesters... in bath robe and slippers | London Evening Standard
                  I bet that bath robe was stolen from a hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I bet that bath robe was stolen from a hotel.
                    It's too classy for the Thistle Hotel Heathrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X