• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Me 'ouse is me pension

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Wow, you want us to take that seriously?

Apart from being one of the most patronising thing I've ever watched (I had to stop myself quitting a few times), he also said (7:50 in) that a Lamborghini is more valuable that a Ford because they make fewer of them! Someone should tell Ford to cut production!

I stopped at that point. Is he a friend of yours (you seem to be on first name terms)? Do you have emotions for him too?
    We need warnings before you post something like that .... just spat my coffee all over my laptop
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      That straight away tells me you've got too much skin in the game. Pay off those debts while you can.

You'd rather drive ten poor quality Ford Mondeo's that a timeless Lamborghini?
      Not everyone on here has a mortgage or debts - remember that! Would prefer there not to be a housing crash as that never turns out well in the short term for those most impacted, and no one wants to see families with no fathers. But personally, the financial impact would be on paper only, and in the medium to long term house prices will only ever go in one direction due to what we have already told you.

Now run along little boy and go find some more 'intellectual' videos on you tube
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X