• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to deal with a 'Problem' Neighbour!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enooyed all funny answers. Keen to hear someone dealt with similar issue in the past.

Comment

If you are planning to sell, then why create a new problem with the neighbour?

Comment

keep your powder dry, sell your place and then sue him?

or start feeding the rats at the bottom of his garden!

Or get one of the CU studs to service his missus. are we talking Old smeg or suity here?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Keep in mind you have to tell any future buyer about any disputes you have had with neighbours. Could be seriously off putting for this reason I would just suggest you sell up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
            I enooyed all funny answers. Keen to hear someone dealt with similar issue in the past.
            I'd be cautious of getting into a dispute with them because, legally, you would have to disclose that to prospective purchasers. That could make it more difficult to sell than the garden being overlooked by a neighbour's window.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
              Keep in mind you have to tell any future buyer about any disputes you have had with neighbours. Could be seriously off putting for this reason I would just suggest you sell up and move on.
              You beat me to it.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                I That could make it more difficult to sell than the garden being overlooked by a neighbour's widow.
                ftfy

Comment

Burn his fence down

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I’d personally be very careful with anybody who curs palm trees - especially if his name is George King

Comment

sign him up for swinger club information?
                      Put an advert in the free rag suggesting he is selling his blow up doll collection.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X