• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to deal with a 'Problem' Neighbour!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should mount your bamboo on a hinge system so that you can hinge it up when a viewer calls and hinge it down afterwards. Painting a 3mm steel sheet with bamboo would also work.

Comment

Grow a pair of real palms from seeds to slowly sneak up on thy neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        And get problems from the buyer who will learn about undeclared dispute and whose lawyer will conveniently know all your details...

one is supposed to do it anonymously.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hammer frozen sausages into his lawn.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Nip over the fence and take a picture of your garden sans bamboo, print that to a billboard facing the neighbour and put your bamboo in front of that.

Comment

Get your mother-in-law to sunbathe topless in your back garden. You'll have a tall fence up quicker than Donald could say Rio Grande.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Get NLyUK to sunbathe topless in your back garden. You'll have a tall fence up quicker than Donald could say Rio Grande.
                FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Put a picture of Jimmy Saville on the end of a brush, connect the brush to a servo, rig the servo to a motion sensor and then install the brush in front of the bamboo so that Jimmy can oversee all cutting operations.

Comment

Apologise to your neighbour and promise you will never do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Apologise to your neighbour and promise you will never do it again.
                      This is Darren_Test we are talking about. Please keep your common sense answers to some that's got half a clue.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X