• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christ he's black!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Off the top of my head, I would hazard a guess that there are more non-white Christians than white Christians in the world. St Albans seems to be an unlikely place to find the cutting edge, but maybe they're looking to the future, and not the past.
    Brilliant. Except we're talking about one here. A digital recreation shows him to look like this:

Looks like a Jewish lad I went to school with who has ended up moving back to Israel funnily enough (pure coincidence, don't get excited!).
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Brilliant. Except we're talking about one here. A digital recreation shows him to look like this:

Looks like a Jewish lad I went to school with who has ended up moving back to Israel funnily enough (pure coincidence, don't get excited!).
      I think he fixed my car a few years ago.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Bit of a come down after feeding the 5000.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          2000 years being a few?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Bit of a come down after fixing the Fiat 500.
            FTFY
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              2000 years being a few?
              hey it gets boring when you have eternal life.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                The new testament never describes him - which is odd for any book about a person.
                How can a fiction book be "about" someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                  easy

What Anastasia feels about Christian’s cherished body part: “He’s my very own Christian Grey flavor Popsicle.” “Hmm… he’s soft and hard at once, like steel encased in velvet, and surprisingly tasty…”

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Are you clinically thick?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Makes my ******* blood boil this. It says it's to show solidarity, looks more like pathetic pandering to me. I'm lost for words....

I've a feeling this is going to offend more people than it appeases by a very wide margin.
                      I've asked the bishop to include a trigger warning next time

The Ethiopian church managed to produce both dark faced and pale faced images of Jesus (example of latter below) without needing to create safe spaces for professional offence takers.

Comment

Working...
                      X