• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Estate agents: it's not a crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property market appears to be doing well Oop North, lots of For Sale properties have gone to Sold boards in the last week or two. I managed to sell one that was stuck in covid limbo without anyone trying to chip the price in the chain. I do think reality will hit but …...

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      Property market appears to be doing well Oop North, lots of For Sale properties have gone to Sold boards in the last week or two. I managed to sell one that was stuck in covid limbo without anyone trying to chip the price in the chain. I do think reality will hit but …...
      Same in Edinburgh it would appear. I had a viewing scheduled for a property but just I've just been told they're putting me on hold because the seller already have a couple of offers on the table and they're considering them (offers based only on virtual viewings of the property, just so you know). My viewing will be rescheduled if the seller decides to not accept either of those offers.

Comment

Too soon to say really.

Boris' plan to build a billion new houses by September might be a bigger issue.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X