• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Venezuela on Thames

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So Boris has now outlined his new economic plan.

I suspect there's going to have to be the odd tax rise at some point.
    I only work 2 days a week so the tax hike won't be hitting me too badly

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Interest rates will soon go to the moon.
    Cool, so us savers with dosh in the bank will start to see a bit of an interest return.

Win-win .... only wish I could claim I voted in this wonderful Tory government who are looking after the little people
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Inflation will protect the ones with assets and credits and wipe out the rest.
      So would kind of make sense in terms of keeping the society pyramid going...

Comment

When the budget needs to be balanced and the government does it focus group analysis, they will find:

Overwhelming support for higher taxes
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

A good new tax ought to be on debt - annual charge, with slightly lower rate for the “main house” mortgage

You’ve heard it on here first

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            A good new tax ought to be on debt - annual charge, with slightly lower rate for the “main house” mortgage

You’ve heard it on here first
            And last.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              When the budget needs to be balanced and the government does it focus group analysis, they will find:

Overwhelming support for higher taxes
              "from the diaries of 50 British people"

Comment

Working...
              X