• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BLM stress fractures appearing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    To us with our very-odd-to-them NHS and no 2nd amendment, yes.
    It's a nation built on hypocrisy and war. Don't forget that during WW2 they were persecuting African Americans while fighting someone persecuting Jews.
    White man was doing it a hundred years previously if you read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee.

An interesting, but ultimately tragic story. All tribes got f**ked over hand over fist.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

... they were persecuting African Americans while fighting someone persecuting Jews.
      Just finished reading Hidden Figures. I know.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Idiotic thing is not even guns, but moronic claims that being made wear a mask during pandemic is somehow violates Constitutional rights.
      The right to bear guns and the right not to bear masks.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        BLM UK is an avowedly anti-capitalist organisation. BLM US is not. In the US, the defunding does mean spending less on the police and more on community support services, so the police don't have to, e.g. deal with raving nutters on a regularly basis. The idea is that far too much is required of US cops, and this is one of the causes of police being less than ideal at times.

US and UK police systems are quite different, but BLM UK are too ideologically entrapped to be able to comprehend this.
        -regarding your point about BLM US not being anti capitalist:

*the BLM US CHOP zone in New York, contains graffiti stating they want to abolish capitalism at 24:18, including a Soviet style hammer and sickle.
        YouTube

*The BLM US CHOP in Seattle, advocates ending work, presumably some sort of guaranteed income scheme 0:18
        YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
          -regarding your point about BLM US not being anti capitalist:

*the BLM US CHOP zone in New York, contains graffiti stating they want to abolish capitalism at 24:18, including a Soviet style hammer and sickle.
          YouTube

*The BLM US CHOP in Seattle, advocates ending work, presumably some sort of guaranteed income scheme 0:18
          YouTube
          Those are elements of BLM though, not the official stance.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Like any demonstration the same loonies attend with the same message regardless of the reason for the actual demonstration. I'd bet my last pound there will be a few extinction logos somewhere around....
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Just a moment...

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement"

They're trying to normalise absenteeism etc. instead of try and improve the situation - studies on non-nuclear family upbringing and outcomes is well measure, disproportionately effecting black children.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                Just a moment...

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement"

They're trying to normalise absenteeism etc. instead of try and improve the situation - studies on non-nuclear family upbringing and outcomes is well measure, disproportionately effecting black children.
                Don't try and use logic with d000hg, it generally doesn't end well.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Don't try and use logic, you'll hurt yourself
                  FTFY
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

In like half of Africa you will get stoned to death for trying to start a non 'nuclear family'. And not that women get the chance as half are ( usually forcibly ) married by the time they are 18.

These people are rockets and should be ignored. I hope business has learned a lesson through this and will now give up on 'causes'.

Luckily the schools are all off, I would hate to think the gibberish teachers would have been thrusting down kids throats if they were in.

Comment

Working...
                    X