• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices ready to shoot up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    I would argue quite the opposite, EU is the most open so far, fighting for free movement, free healthcare. Not so prosperous, but depends how you look at it.
    What has been proven though is that US capitalist system, and partially UK ideology has cracks that won't survive the new post pandemic world.
    They'll print money and continue to keep the status quo but it is inevitable that things will change radically. Unless we have a major event, like a war that would shift what people think.
    It's quite obvious to be honest.
    Will see what the elites decide... I guess. I'd be on guard.

Does it matter what they actually get? If they feel they might get a fresh start and something exciting ...
    Are people coming on tier 1 visa treated any different? But still flocking for 40k/y with extortionate feels and plenty of hoops.
    It's a very good chance that they are part of "the plan" and not just a diversion. That's what I am saying.
    Are you for real?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      All markets take 2 steps forward, 1 back. And we're in the latter at this moment in time. You don't have a problem with skimping now do yah?
      So you're trying desperately to convince us all to jump into bitcoin, whilst at the same time gambling on it dropping?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        So you're trying desperately to convince us all to jump into bitcoin, whilst at the same time gambling on it dropping?
        I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I do enjoy following technology developments and investing in them, taking opportunities where they may occur. However those are by no means instructions. Always do your own research.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I do enjoy following technology developments and investing in them, taking opportunities where they may occur. However those are by no means instructions. Always do your own research.
          I didn't say 'tell' or 'instruct' ... I said 'convince'. Every other post from you is about Bitcoin and how wonderful it is .... this is you trying to convince us (or justify to yourself) how good bitcoin is. You are so blinkered that you only see the good in bitcoin, and don't see the negatives/risks or why others are just not interested.

You have a bitcoin thread. You constantly bring it up on the stock market thread. This is a thread on Hong Kong and you bring up bitcoin. I'm sure I could look at every thread you post to and see that you're constantly talking about bitcoin ... and only bitcoin.

I'm actually a little surprised the mods don't see this as spamming
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X