• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for ladymuch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for ladymuch

"I feel fine: fans of world-ending films 'coping better with pandemic'

Researchers say apocalyptic movies prepare people for Covid-19 and make them more resilient

For those of you who whiled away hours on the sofa watching society crumble in the face of marauding zombies, deadly aliens and infectious diseases – it’s time to reap the rewards.

Psychologists have found evidence that fans of apocalyptic movies – where global order is upturned – may be more resilient and better prepared to deal with the coronavirus pandemic than the rest of us."

I feel fine: fans of world-ending films 'coping better with pandemic' | Science | The Guardian

Should be walk in a park for ladymuch by now, thanks to my DOOM threads
    Last edited by AtW; 1 July 2020, 22:35.

We've been enjoying: https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80121349

Comment

12 Monkeys - old full feature movie, and then newer series, still waiting for season 4

Comment

I do like a disaster film.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I do like a disaster film.

Spoiler alert - Ends in a complete disaster.

Comment

Working...
          X