• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paddy, One day. Casual racism.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy, One day. Casual racism.

Didn't see it. But just thought I'd share this. It's quite apt for those Liberals who seem to get offended all the time these days.

Just wondering Nat it you're one of those "perma offended woke twats" Just asking like.
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 3 July 2020, 20:50.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just wondering Nat it you're one of those "perma offended woke twats" Just asking like.
    In NAT's defense he isn't a perma offended woke....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It wasn't a snowflake reaction, it was a well balanced one to something that could have been said a number of different ways but they wouldn't have generated the attention Paddy was hoping to get.

Personally, I don't think there's anything casual about racism but I understand why that term was used.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Didn't see it. But just thought I'd share this. It's quite apt for those Liberals who seem to get offended all the time these days.

I deleted it, so you didn't see it. Oh, and KUATB. Jonathan Pie on "Woke Utopia" - a post I made a week ago.

I won't hold my breath for an apology.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What a difference just over a year brings... This one from April 2019...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            So, not much, really.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Not seen that one but a good ‘un

What’s that Nat? You want an apology. First rule of CUK is never apologise you perma offended woke liberal twat. The second rule of CUK is go in harder the 2nd time.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I really like both of those esp the rise of the right. So eloquently put too Mr JP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I won't hold my breath for an apology.
                  Oh go on.......indulge us..........a couple of hours will suffice.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X