• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Why does anyone bother interacting with Pooper, he comes out with endless, contradictory, ill informed nonsense.

Pooper, go for it mate, we can't wait to see the selfie of you sitting in one of your new Lambos!

You think we have something better to do?

Comment

Why does anyone bother interacting with Pooper, he comes out with endless, contradictory, ill informed nonsense.

Pooper, go for it mate, we can't wait to see the selfie of you sitting in one of your new Lambos!

As it's repossessed because you can't maintain the rental payments...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        You think we have something better to do?
        Do we not enjoy the misfortune of others?

Sort yourself out mate, remember where you are!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

New Lambos now are basically Audi R8s with a bit different bodykit

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            New Lambos now are basically Audi R8s with a bit different bodykit

Says the man who wrapped his hairdresser's car round a dry stone wall. "A squirrel ran into the road officer!"

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              I only play with up to a max of 5% per trade - anything above that is gambling.
              What % is the 3x short ether?

If you've got over $100k riding on it, and it's 5%, then your capital must be at least $2m.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I only work 2 days a week, so have plenty time on my hands
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

If you've got over $100k riding on it, and it's 5%, then your capital must be at least $2m.
                  Pooper is well beyond your pathetic fiat money

Comment

Pooper, go for it mate, we can't wait to see the selfie of you sitting in one of your new Lada!

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

question - whats the quickest way to make $2million in stock trading ?
                      answer - Start with $20 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X