• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yeah, at a loss... about €100 - and I'm counting myself lucky at that. Waiting until an opportunity to enter again, still quite bearish over the near term even if BTC lifts to $10.5k
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2784408

Selling a losing position? What does that mean? Why would you? Who does? It makes no sense whatsoever.

It is only a loss when you make it a loss. i.e. people buy in more when it's down in the belief it'll go back up.
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 23 July 2020, 15:57.

Comment

Murder on the dance floor.

Comment

I'd forgotten that.

It's all just make-belief.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

It wasn’t a loss - that was negative win!

Comment

10+ ve+ rep and I've show the next trade.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
              Murder on the dance floor.
              Scootie's a pathological liar. He's been caught out here so many times. When you read his posts, you need to metaphorically pat him on the head and tell him he's a good boy.

Good boy, scootie!

Comment

To be fair it's not a lie if the person truly believes in it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  To be fair it's not a lie if the person truly believes in it.
                  Yeah, it's all the lying stuff surrounding the believing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    Yeah, it's all the lying stuff surrounding the believing stuff.
                    Now that’s a technicality

Comment

What is it that irritates us about scoots?

For me, it's that he reminds me of the market "experts" I used to follow, with all their hopeless predictions. I don't blame them for me losing money; that was my fault. But they did plant ideas. I didn't realise at the time that they were all arrogant, deluded idiots. No-one can predict the market. There are no experts.

If I thought anyone was risking money because of his predictions, apart from the fool himself, I'd be calling for him to be banned.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X