• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin news!

Here is some news about bitcoin

Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘

Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: Report

Bitcoin Price Rally by 2021 Looks Likely From Five Fundamental Factors

Boomer and Gen-X Interest in Bitcoin Surges During Pandemic

Lambos are back! Hodl like crazy!

I was dead set against bitcoin, now I am a bit more comfortable with it.
    Still believe that if the current financial system sets it's mind to it could crash bitcoin in a few days.

But, a de-centralised currency and way of people becoming more independent in this house of cards could be all we need.
    But a civil war might be needed or deeply unjust facts made public to shift opinion. We'll see what the future gives.

Comment

Comprehensive Analysis Predicts Bitcoin Price Near $20K This Year, $398K by 2030 | Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

Comprehensive Analysis Predicts Bitcoin Price Near $20K This Year, $398K by 2030
      I crunched some more numbers on my Casio calculator.

$85,675,821 by 2045

$56,670,437,236,324,975,333,407,001 by the year 7459

I'm hodling!

Comment

Should do wonders for Poopers BIGLY short

Comment

Am still bearish in the short-term.

Yes, if I sold my short contract now I'd be doing so at a loss. But I standby my convictions, we're entering a downtrend brought about by everything that is happening in the world at the minute.

Am I going to double down? No.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So you’ve got a short that can only make profit because you suffer no losses if things go wrong way?

Comment

Are the old bitcoins on my ZX81 still worth anything?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                So you’ve got a short that can only make profit because you suffer no losses if things go wrong way?
                Just like Michael Burry in the Big Short... I've bought a product that pays out if the market capitulates. Of course, I need to pay everyday as intra-day movements nibble into my position.

However this is something I've studied a lot, it will pay.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

if bitoin goes to 1 million ,scooty will be sitting on a trillion dollar loss.
                  who will bail him out

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    if bitoin goes to 1 million ,scooty will be sitting on a trillion dollar loss.
                    who will bail him out
                    If you owe the bank £100K you have a problem.
                    If you owe the bank £1trn, the bank has a (big) problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X