• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone done a Thrivia test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to get one, couldn't get enough blood with those damn fingerprick things they give you. Went through all three and managed only a few drops. Not an experience I'll bother repeating. A waste of money.

Comment

i gave up drinking once.
      it was the worst day of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Not much of a body though to be fair is it
        It gets me from A to B ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
          Tried to get one, couldn't get enough blood with those damn fingerprick things they give you. Went through all three and managed only a few drops. Not an experience I'll bother repeating. A waste of money.
          Yep i understand there are a minority of people that struggle to follow the instructions. You should email them they will send another test out.

Remember when they talk about a little prick they mean your finger.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
            Tried to get one, couldn't get enough blood with those damn fingerprick things they give you. Went through all three and managed only a few drops
            It's because you're a heartless bastard. HTH.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              It's because you're a heartless bastard. HTH.
              as against a little bleeder?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X