• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to Cornwall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Cornwall

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamescadd...5368028161?p=v
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

And to think I added St Ives to my Tate membership.

Comment

I gave up on Kernow, when a week in a static caravan cost me more than a week in Villefranche sur Mer in an hotel.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Zeity lives down on the Lizard.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I have the same message for anyone thinking of visiting Swindon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            I gave up on Kernow, when a week in a static caravan cost me more than a week in Villefranche sur Mer in an hotel.
            Me too. Final straw was a week in July when it rained every single day.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Comment

You'll mostly find those signs on the outskirts of Swindon facing in.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Zeity goes down on the Lizard.
                  FTFY
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I will be going past the Front Lawn very shortly as I've been kicking back in Cricklade all weelend

Comment

Working...
                    X