• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

more brutal farm murders in southafrica this weekend

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more brutal farm murders in southafrica this weekend

sickos murdered a pregnant woman

where are the marches protesting about this?

British Falklands War hero is shot dead by robbers while protecting his partner | Daily Mail Online

will the government provide refuge to these people before there are none left? contact your MP now
    Last edited by mrdonuts; 6 July 2020, 08:26.

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post

British Falklands War hero is shot dead by robbers while protecting his partner | Daily Mail Online
    WTF does what is typical day to day violence in South Africa have to do with a UK website about contracting...

Oh and being a British person he could have returned to the UK at any time - he just didn't want to.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Go to SA, there are lots of protests over there. Mate of mine runs an armed response unit to protect farmers, if you want to join him let me know. Or do these lives not mean that much to you, and you're not willing to put your own body on the line?

And you might want to read some history of SA - for every white farmer killed (which is a tragedy), there are thousands of poor black people killed (which is an even bigger tragedy). I don't see you arguing for the black people who are still being treated like apartheid is still in place ... or are you only interested in white lives?

White invaders have caused what we see in SA today.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You know, I'm beginning to think that this "MrDonuts" fellow might just be a the tiniest bit racist.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

will the government provide refuge to these people before there are none left? contact your MP now
          Morning Mr D!

His partner survived and he only died after putting up a fight so it doesn't sound like one of the really gruesome murders that go on over there. Ex SA colleague of mine used to fill me in about those on a regular basis.

The guy has a very interesting back story though.

Mr Stobbs and Ms Clarke were known internationally as 'The Dagga Couple' after winning a five-year battle to make the smoking of cannabis legal in South Africa.

The couple were busted in a police raid at their six-acre farm in 2010, which was run as a private members club and 'hippy retreat' where cannabis was openly smoked.

Despite a five-hour search in which Ms Clarke was strip searched three times and Mr Stobbs was held at gunpoint, officers could not find a 'superweed drug lab' they claimed existed.

But they did find a quarter pound of cannabis - known as 'dagga' in South Africa - and charged them with drug dealing.
          Last edited by Excursion UK; 6 July 2020, 08:55.

Comment

This is a wokeflake thread.

When will MrD organise a march?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
              Morning Mr D!

His partner survived and he only died after putting up a fight so it doesn't sound like one of the really gruesome murders that go on over there. Ex SA colleague of mine used to fill me in about those on a regular basis.

The guy has a very interesting back story though.
              there were multiple attacks over the weekend, they slit the throat of a pregnant woman "Zakiyya Ahmedjan, 26, died after an attack in Weenen "

cant believe some of the posters on here rather than condem this they seem more interested in accusing anyone of raising it as being racist. Truly bizarre world.

Comment

cant believe some of the posters on here rather than condem this they seem more interested in accusing anyone of raising it as being racist. Truly bizarre world.
                Because your post is more transparent than Nigel Farage?

But no, you think you've owned a bunch of lefties don't you?

Comment

You seem to have a propensity to post colour-tinged opinion pieces IN BOLD CAPS. This, I feel, reflects very poorly on your position on these matters. Matters that require a more nuanced debate and an appreciation of the wider facts of the matter.

YMMV.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

there were multiple attacks over the weekend, they slit the throat of a pregnant woman "Zakiyya Ahmedjan, 26, died after an attack in Weenen "

You are posting about a country half way around the world - so the reason why you are posting about it (on a site where it is complete irrelevant) has to be asked and the only conclusion can be because you are trying to prove something.

And as all the victims you are posting about are white and the likely criminals are black I think it's fair to assume you are racist.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X