• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain ‘lags way behind’ in wearing face masks, scientists say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I heard the English one was nearly one.
    The data isn't there - there's a 1-2 week lag. Anything more recent is very speculative. We've been above 1.0 now for about 6 weeks. However, in absolute terms, the numbers are still very low.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Only if you currently in Scotland. In Autumn it will be enforced in England to.
      In autumn we will shut down again - and this time it will be proper, keep stocking up on them tins whole you can

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        In autumn we will shut down again - and this time it will be proper, keep stocking up on them tins whole you can
        Have to keep an eye on my pasta supplies.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There are very few new cases around these parts. Like days since a new case.

I wouldn't want to say "green shoots of recovery" but the virus is kind of gone here.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            There are very few new cases around these parts. Like days since a new case.

I wouldn't want to say "green shoots of recovery" but the virus is kind of gone here.
            Must come and visit.

<Cough cough>
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X