• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump on Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump on Trump

Just watching C4 news and they were talking about a new book about Trump by his niece Mary. Some very funny quotes and analysis by this intelligent lady. In summary ... Trump has the mental ability of a child with a learning disorder. Scary that someone like him potentially has his finger on the button.

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I was quite interested, then I read the reviews - she's a vegan activist and spends half the book talking about her diet and detoxing. So I'll pass.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I was quite interested, then I read the reviews - she's a vegan activist and spends half the book talking about her diet. So I'll pass.
      I don't think you need to read the book ... the snapshots quoted by the news was enough humour for one evening
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Pre-ordered - does not matter if she talks a out vegan stuff half the book, you are paying for the other half PLUS it will piss off Trump bigly AND motivate others to write more books about him. Win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I don't think you need to read the book ... the snapshots quoted by the news was enough humour for one evening
          True enough.
          Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Pre-ordered - does not matter if she talks a out vegan stuff half the book, you are paying for the other half PLUS it will piss off Trump bigly AND motivate others to write more books about him. Win-win.
          Interesting point. I'll think on it.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            ... it will piss off Trump bigly AND motivate others to write more books about him. Win-win.
            If it sells more copies than some of his books, that will upset him.
            But expect him to spin it as proof that people love him and want to know more about him.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'll think on it.
              That would suggest a functional cognitive processes

Comment

spends half the book talking about her diet and detoxing
                So, another Drumpf talking tulipe.

Comment

I was quite interested, then I read the reviews - she's a vegan activist and spends half the book talking about her diet and detoxing. So I'll pass.
                  Family members definitely can't be trusted to be honest, those are the worst feuds.

But I was thinking, just wait until Donald is out and the people he's working with can write about serving his presidency. I would imagine most of the stories will seem too crazy to be true.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Family members definitely can't be trusted to be honest, those are the worst feuds.

But I was thinking, just wait until Donald is out and the people he's working with can write about serving his presidency. I would imagine most of the stories will seem too crazy to be true.
                    Nothing in politics is now too crazy to be true.

The script writers of things like 2012 had to court the extreme storylines out, now none of them will have to.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X