• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Summer Statement DOOMy thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Up to a tenner off to eat In August, Mon-Wed
    Pray for 'vouchercloud'

Comment

£180k in Wales probably buys a mansion with ocean's view, where as £1.8 mln only gets you abandoned house with a view on Honda's closed factory in Swindon.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Didn't see any talk of where all the money for this or for all the other payments they've made is going to come from....I would have thought that was quite important
        print baby print

Comment

Rishi's not afraid to make practical changes, whereas Boris waffles on about not much.

People I know eating out have been literally the only customers so that 50% thing is kinda neat... and also surely pretty novel. Not seen anything that grassroots before? A tenner a person isn't a lot if you eat Michelin Star but for your average punter going to Wagamama it's probably got a good shot at getting people out.

Clearly it's paid for by borrowing cheaply. I do not know if it's good, but it's certainly bold.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

£180k in Wales probably buys a mansion with ocean's view, where as £1.8 mln only gets you abandoned house with a view on Honda's closed factory in Swindon.
            Finally I can sell me 'ouse, it's me pension 'innit?

1 bed mobile/park home for sale in Kingsdown Park, Swindon SN25 - Zoopla

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Finally I can sell me 'ouse, it's me pension 'innit?

1 bed mobile/park home for sale in Kingsdown Park, Swindon SN25 - Zoopla

looks like your butler's house

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                looks like your butler's house
                He can't afford a house, he lives in a shop front doorway.

Comment

The 8th & 9th highest priced cities for properties are not in england - typical racist english trash
                  Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    The 8th & 9th highest priced cities for properties are not in england - typical racist english trash

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X