• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never ending Linkedin certifcates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ending Linkedin certifcates

Anyone put a post on linkedin with a picture of a new certificate.

Find in slightly annoying.

Basket weaving for beginners!!

WGAFF?

Comment

I am honoured and humbled to be awarded this bad boy.

Comment

I think we all qualify for this one ....

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Sign of the times, people in lockdown, trying to use time wisely. I'm studying for a few Azure ones now (when I can stop playing Battlefront 2 and watching War docs on YT).

Never fussed to stick them on LI, but there if I need to show clients.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

YouTube

Comment

I recently started a permie job and they were very keen on my Microsoft certifications. After I started, they made me link my certs to their account so they get credit.

Too bad they aren't anywhere close to letting me actually use those skills.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                I recently started a permie job and they were very keen on my Microsoft certifications. After I started, they made me link my certs to their account so they get credit.

I thought this might actually score them points i.e. have some practical benefit beyond looking good?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

Lol brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I'm working through this one at the moment:

Ableton Live 9: Programming Beats

Recently did these ones:

Learning Synth Programming

Learning Synth Programming: Beyond the Basics Online Class | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com

Since lockdown I've done a load of songwriting, mixing, singing and piano courses as well - all on Linkedin
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X