• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So over 1 million dead from Covid-19 by the end of this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Which one? The n+1 bike is lost in the wood with them....
    As soon as you pick it up you become the cyclist... Who then dies in the woods...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      As soon as you pick it up you become the cyclist... Who then dies in the woods...

At a guess, that could be argued to be untrue. For example:

It's possible to pick up a bike, say from under your back wheel, without becoming a cyclist.

Also, not all cyclists die in the woods. Some are dead already before ending up in the woods.

...that could be argued, I'm not saying that I completely agree with it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

It's possible to pick up a bike, say from under your back wheel, without becoming a cyclist.

Also, not all cyclists die in the woods. Some are dead already before ending up in the woods.

Some are dead on the inside.

Comment

Depends why the cyclist died in the woods. Also what country and part of that country the death occurred in.

Too many questions.......
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Depends why the cyclist died in the woods. Also what country and part of that country the death occurred in.

Too many questions.......
            For some reason there's a Midsomer-esque peak around the Surrey hills.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              For some reason there's a Midsomer-esque peak around the Surrey hills.

There's several peaks in the Surrey Hills, the clue is in the name.

Comment

There's several peaks in the Surrey Hills, the clue is in the name.
                But are they all death peaks?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But are they all death peaks?

I'm not sure if anyone uses Reigate Hill. Would need to ask around.

Comment

Working...
                  X