• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did anyone use their lockdown time profitably?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Not really, if anything I'm a bit more lazy. Client work has dropped but not enough for me to concentrate on anything full time.
    Dunno about others, but for some reason the less I have to do the less I do. Working on a busy project 10 hours a day? Yeah, sure, I'll do another exam, spin up a Plan B project and help a friend out.

Jack all on? Guess that means I'll watch a lot of YouTube.

Comment

My dog died in March so did not feel like doing much. In fact lock down was welcome in a strange sort of way.

Comment

Bathroom finished, whole load of home automation done. Garden is better, new shed roof ( all metal no felt).

Clearing some crud out.

Could have done more without CUK.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Absoluckingfutely nothing, the new patch of grass remains unseeded, so it'll need digging over yet again before I get a round tuit.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lots of music learning, practising and creating.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I learned how to become rich from Pooper.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
                My dog died in March so did not feel like doing much. In fact lock down was welcome in a strange sort of way.
                Sorry you are feeling so woof.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Sorry you are feeling so woof.
                  You should bow-wow your head in shame for that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    You should bow-wow your head in shame for that remark.
                    I'm quite proud of it Greg, in fact I will celebrate with a Pawsecco tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      No because I was earning cash.
                      This. And since I work mostly from home anyway, it didn't make much difference to anything else really. Except sauna and gym going - I missed that.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X