• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MarillionFan DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarillionFan DOOM

"Amazon announced a new policy Wednesday requiring third-party sellers in its marketplace to publicly display their names and addresses starting Sept. 1.

The disclosure is already required in Europe, Japan, and Mexico. Amazon said it is updating its policy to “ensure there is a consistent baseline of seller information to help customers make informed shopping decisions” in a letter to sellers."

Amazon will require third'-'party sellers to disclose names and addresses '-' GeekWire

6 more weeks left to sell a few more tons of overpriced chalk, just in time for back to school

I do check the sellers' address as I try to buy from UK or Europe wherever possible. I know most of what I'd order has already been shipped in from China but at least it's a day or two away rather than six weeks.

eBay makes it so much easier to buy to from local sellers, as does Etsy.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "Amazon announced a new policy Wednesday requiring third-party sellers in its marketplace to publicly display their names and addresses starting Sept. 1.

The disclosure is already required in Europe, Japan, and Mexico. Amazon said it is updating its policy to “ensure there is a consistent baseline of seller information to help customers make informed shopping decisions” in a letter to sellers."

Amazon will require third'-'party sellers to disclose names and addresses '-' GeekWire

6 more weeks left to sell a few more tons of overpriced chalk, just in time for back to school
      The cheeky bugger will probably just use my address...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

MF occupies an entire postcode.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          MF1 ZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            His cellar and patio have one each as well.

Comment

Nice one AtW. It said it was already done in Europe. Even with Brexit I’m fairly sure the UK is in Europe unless we’ve been pushed out to see towards Canada.

This was aimed at Americans
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X