• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear AtW

Thank you for writing to me recently about your problems and I will be happy to reply.

Firstly, yes it is illegal to engage in any form of sexual activity with animals, it's known as bestiality. It is more worrying that you engaged in this activity in the woods near to a public path and with a grey squirrel at that a well known illegal alien, a second cause for concern by the authorities. Thirdly, yes I am surprised to find that your described the squirrel as 'loose' and that you didn't touch the sides, this is called micro penis and I would suggest you see a doctor immediately. And finally, no it doesn't happen to all men, and yes the squirrel probably was laughing.

Please don't write again.

Yours

Deirdre
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
    X