• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, fatties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that you don't need to have gym membership to be fit. You can most likely perform exercises at home and even when the gym get to know that you do this at home, they will not send the gym police to extract the money for membership that you tried to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      So basically fatso’s only really need a few years pension money - this is excellent news for the HM Treasury
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
        I read that you don't need to have gym membership to be fit. You can most likely perform exercises at home and even when the gym get to know that you do this at home, they will not send the gym police to extract the money for membership that you tried to avoid.
        But if HMRC ran gyms...

Comment

come december all the fatties will be dropping like flies due to covid-19

Comment

Must admit, despite trying to pick running back up during lockdown (Curtailed again due to bloody sciatica) I had a bit of a shock when I stood on the scales end of May. Lost a stone since, though

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              No 10 plans weight loss drive to ready UK for expected Covid-19 second wave | Obesity | The Guardian

If they were really serious about this then they would have opened gyms earlier, they wouldn't be cutting back on grants for sports organisations, they wouldn't be offering people money to go and eat out. Will they be offering reduced rates for people joining gyms?
              It's enough to make you leave the country, isn't it. Oh, you already did that...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X