• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, fatties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, fatties

No 10 plans weight loss drive to ready UK for expected Covid-19 second wave | Obesity | The Guardian

If they were really serious about this then they would have opened gyms earlier, they wouldn't be cutting back on grants for sports organisations, they wouldn't be offering people money to go and eat out. Will they be offering reduced rates for people joining gyms?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

As a fattie. I am offended.

When I've decided what I'm offended by, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      No 10 plans weight loss drive to ready UK for expected Covid-19 second wave | Obesity | The Guardian

If they were really serious about this then they would have opened gyms earlier, they wouldn't be cutting back on grants for sports organisations, they wouldn't be offering people money to go and eat out. Will they be offering reduced rates for people joining gyms?
      Over the last 30 years sugar consumption has dropped, gyms are now everywhere.

But everyone is heavier.

Comment

As a fattie. I am offended
        You're a fattie? Mmmm!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

But everyone is heavier.
          Then why are there more diabetics?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Then why are there more diabetics?
            People are heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

But everyone is heavier.
              That'll be all the muscle they're developing.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It’s just an excuse for upcoming massive deaths in winter - “we told people to slim down but they failed”

If they were serious they’d put 1% income tax for each 1 unit over BMI 25 - fund NHS with that

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It’s just an excuse for upcoming massive deaths in winter - “we told people to slim down but they failed”

If they were serious they’d put 1% income tax for each 1 unit over BMI 25 - fund NHS with that
                  Fully support this ...... do us athletic slimmies get a rebate?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Glasgow spent 800 million on the commonwealth games. Much of it justified on "health legacy". Life expectancy has went down.

If they used that budget to offer every Glasgow council tax payer 1k in cash each year they completed a marathon in under 5 hours... place would be transformed.

Comment

Working...
                    X