• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coffee DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee DOOM

"The World Is Drinking Less Coffee While Office Workers Stay Home

Global coffee consumption is set to fall this year for the first time since 2011, the U.S. Department of Agriculture predicts. That’s even with a huge surge in bean buying at the grocery store amid pantry loading. Shutdowns for cafes and restaurants -- which typically account for about 25% of demand -- were overwhelming, and it could be a while before things pick up again."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

Will somebody think of poor coffee beanz?

I'm drinking more at home.

I get through 250g bag of beans in about 12 days.

Comment

No wonder you end up posting on CUK at 4am...

Comment

Same here, I'm working from home 100% and drinking fresh coffee all day long.

So sounds like more fake news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Same here, I'm working from home 100% and drinking fresh coffee all day long.

So sounds like more fake news to me.
          The fake news bit is the “working” bit

Comment

Always fancied one of these on the concourse of Temple Meads but probably about as good an idea as a UK Excursion business in the current times

Last edited by Excursion UK; 12 July 2020, 10:47.

Comment

If you say so, Gricer

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                The fake news bit is the “working” bit
                Permie innit, we have InfoSys to do all the work to a high standard.

Comment

Working...
                X