• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoZo does it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Christ you lot are slow. Natural selection will just have to take its course.
    You choose to interpret it one way, I choose another. I am very sorry that you are unable to understand that people have different views to you, it must make life very challenging and upsetting.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      You choose to interpret it one way, I choose another. I am very sorry that you are unable to understand that people have different views to you, it must make life very challenging and upsetting.

Comment

Surely you should choose to interpret it as the government have outlined. You say black, they say white, you say white, they say black
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Surely you should choose to interpret it as the government have outlined. You say black, they say white, you say white, they say black
          Racist terminology

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Racist terminology
            Well it is a conservative government
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not at all, but I thank you for your concern. I've been on CUK long enough to get used to people with poor comprehension skills.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I blame covfefe
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Well it is a conservative government

Yeah because a Labour Government would only be Anti Semitic.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    So you are not disputing the fact that Conservative Govt is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Surely you're thinking about Boris Johnson:

Boris Johnson’s record of bigotry, antisemitism and far-right politics must not be forgotten | Letters | Politics | The Guardian

Boris Johnson has invoked some of the oldest and most pernicious antisemitic stereotypes in a book he wrote when he was a Conservative shadow minister. He describes “Jewish oligarchs” who run the media, and fiddle the figures to fix elections in their favour.

He portrays a Jewish character, Sammy Katz, with a “proud nose and curly hair”, and paints him as a malevolent, stingy, snake-like Jewish businessman who exploits immigrant workers for profit. There is nothing subtle about this. We know what antisemitism looks like.

Johnson has form when it comes to anti-Jewish hatred. As editor of the Spectator he chose to publish articles in which the notorious racist Taki Theodoracopulos boasted of being “an antisemite”, argued black people “have lower IQs than whites” and praised Enoch Powell as a “great man”. Johnson defended Theodoracopulos, calling him a “distinguished columnist”. Even now Johnson continues to cosy up to Donald Trump, despite his rhetoric about Jewish disloyalty and support for neo-Nazis.

Johnson’s contempt for minorities, women, LGBT+ and working-class people is well known, so it’s not surprising this extends to Jews. We share the pain that many feel about antisemitism on the left and we will continue to hold the Labour party to account. But we wholly reject Boris Johnson’s cynical attempts to exploit our community’s legitimate concerns to distract from his own disgraceful bigotry.

A vote for the Conservatives is a vote for a far-right government that poses an existential threat to all minorities. As Jews, we understand that our fate is bound up with that of other minorities. We will only find safety through solidarity. We call on allies of the Jewish community to reject hate and vote the Tories out.

Andrew Feinstein former South African MP, Dr Brian Klug Senior research fellow in philosophy, St Benet’s Hall, University of Oxford, Em Hilton Campaigner, Prof David Graeber Anthropologist, Dave Gould ASLEF, Francesca Klug Visiting professor, LSE Human Rights, Nadine Batchelor-Hunt Journalist, Cllr Jeremy Newmark Leader of Hertsmere borough council Labour group, Jonty Leibowitz Political economist, Jolyon Rubinstein Actor and writer, Justin Schlosberg Lecturer in journalism and media, Maxim Lundlack-Orr Deputy at Board of Deputies, fellow at JCoRE, Mickey Keller Civil liberties solicitor, Miriam Margolyes Actor, Rob Abrams Campaigner, Robin Samson Chair, Kehillah North London, Cllr Sue Lukes Vice-chair, Kehillah North London, Barnaby Raine PhD candidate, Howard Rechavia Taylor PhD candidate, Charlotte Nichols Parliamentary candidate, Warrington, Eleanor Penny Journalist, Daniel Machover, Ashleigh Loeb Actor, Rhea Wolfson GMB Scotland

Comment

Working...
                      X