• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoZo does it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You choose to interpret it one way, I choose another. I am very sorry that you are unable to understand that people have different views to you, it must make life very challenging and upsetting.
    Why are you sorry? Nobody else is.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Why are you sorry? Nobody else is.
      It's more pity, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        As permie I have to suck it up b1tch!
        In seriousness I anticipate a bunch of disputes over this - employees being sacked for refusing to come into the office, cases to determine if they actually needed to be in to work or not. I would say particularly for those in unions, but I'd imagine as a generalisation union workers have jobs which can't be done from home (not all obviously but alarge proprtion).

On the one hand employers might struggle in the current climate getting bolshy over this. On the other, firing someone saves on redundancy and furlough assistance so companies might be keen to find ways to dismiss staff.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

We call on allies of the Jewish community to reject hate and vote the Tories out.
          Good news for the LibDems, presumably that's another 4 votes for them.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Same here.

Not sure why going back to work HAS to be physically in an office as the foamy mouthed are assuming.
            This /\
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I wonder how much they will get for him down the Slave Market?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I wonder how much they will get for him down the Slave Market?
                The Guardian Jobs site?

Comment

Same here.

Not sure why going back to work HAS to be physically in an office as the foamy mouthed are assuming.
                  Absolutely, our company won't be expecting people back at work until Covid has disappeared. As one manager pointed out getting people back in the office means if there's an outbreak you lose a whole team for several weeks. This is not good for business. He also pointed out that lost days because of sickness is down significantly.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The Guardian Jobs site?
                    nah that is if you want to be a well paid public servant not restrained by chains in Manchester!

too subtle?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X