• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCs service to the CUK community - I'm testing Spain to see if its safe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    PC will be asymptomatic at the time of the flight (probably caught it off an infected keyboard he was changing), cause an outbreak, get mild symptoms and a positive virology test and then tell everyone it's just a sniffle.
    I thought PC had a figure more like Boris Johnson than Matt Hancock.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

it will be just like the beginning of the movie 'contagion' when an infected person boards a plane.

Comment

Mods should take PC out to the shed and quarantine for 2 weeks - must keep CUK safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          it will be just like the beginning of the movie 'contagion' when an infected person boards a plane.
          Just avoid shaking hands with someone who chops up pigs...

Comment

The phony outrage is all a bit daft... I don't think we have linked a single case yet to air travel ? a lot of the time its suspected passengers infected each other before / after being sat on a plane - same sort of risk as going to the supermarket all said and done. But we stopped worrying about facts and evidence long before this pandemic.

Meanwhile, public health officials in Canada say they did not find any cases of further infection after two passengers on a flight from Guangzhou to Toronto were found to have Covid-19. The flight had 350 people on board, and lasted for 15 hours.
            This wouldn't be the case if its as some people fear...

Coronavirus: How safe is it to get on a plane? - BBC News
            Last edited by dx4100; 16 July 2020, 13:00.

Comment

I don't understand why folks from the UK are being allowed to travel to the continent at the minute. All for the sake of money no doubt.

England has demonstrated the virus is not under control and the public don't seem to give two sheets about wearing face masks or social distancing.

Video of drunken Brits maskless in Magaluf appals Spaniards
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I don't understand why folks from the UK are being allowed to travel to the continent at the minute. All for the sake of money no doubt.

England has demonstrated the virus is not under control and the public don't seem to give two sheets about wearing face masks or social distancing.

Video of drunken Brits maskless in Magaluf appals Spaniards
                Hopefully the Spanish police will start kicking their heads in.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  I'm sure PC has checked with his social worker on this.

qh

FTFY
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Hopefully the Spanish police will start kicking their heads in.
                    Sadly they've just shut the bars down ruining for the people that could enjoy it without causing trouble.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Now PC, I'm sure you've checked n'all and they might tell you they're open...

Family arrive on Spain Loveholidays break to find hotel shut

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X