• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose? Is there a reward somewhere?
    If anyone would be looking for the hard truth... it’s quite obvious. And not here.

Are we in a simulated environment where all the sockies are supposed to engage and simulate and leave the appearance of a fully functional, healthy forum?

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
      I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose?

Covid madness!

Or what did you think it was caused by?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose? Is there a reward somewhere?
        If anyone would be looking for the hard truth... it’s quite obvious. And not here.

Are we in a simulated environment where all the sockies are supposed to engage and simulate and leave the appearance of a fully functional, healthy forum?
        We are all merely NPCs in Admin's Covid-fevered wet dream about AndyW's Mum's Weight Watchers class.

Comment

I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose?
          That's like saying "Why do people take a dump and pollute the sewers?"

General is for brain farts with follow through.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Whoever gets first to 100,000 posts (excluding TPD) gains total immunity from Covid-19.

Watch out for side effects...

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              I find Conspirarcy theories quite tiresome especially the Official ones - I prefer to apply the principal follow the money - case in point is that chap in the US who is offering 5k in US dollars for anyone who can prove COVID-SARS2 actually can be proven to exist by using the current testing methods - now my first instinct was to debunk this claim as I could really use the 5k - but alas I was stumped.
              I showed you the evidence, including electron micrographs of the virus taken from a real patient. Feel free to us it to try to claim your 5K. I don't require a cut.

Btw, follow the money... 5K is peanuts compared to what the vaccine manufacturers stand to make. That's where your principal (sic) should logically lead to.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Whoever gets first to 100,000 posts (excluding TPD and Counting Thread) gains total immunity from Covid-19.

Watch out for side effects...
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X