• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory

The aliens saw Independence Day movie and instead of blowing up the White House put Trump in it and released the virus.

You've heard it on here first!

Covid is fake, no one died, they are all on the mothership awaiting transfer to a parallel universe...

Comment

Mother MFs!

Comment

I find Conspirarcy theories quite tiresome especially the Official ones - I prefer to apply the principal follow the money - case in point is that chap in the US who is offering 5k in US dollars for anyone who can prove COVID-SARS2 actually can be proven to exist by using the current testing methods - now my first instinct was to debunk this claim as I could really use the 5k - but alas I was stumped.

However I thought of those out of work CUKers who have had a tough time of late - could really benefit from this amazing challenge - well Time will tell .
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 July 2020, 18:57.

Comment

There is a reason why he is only offering 5k - to make sure nobody serious would bother wasting time on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            I find Conspirarcy theories quite tiresome especially the Official ones - I prefer to apply the principal follow the money - case in point is that chap in the US who is offering 5k in US dollars for anyone who can prove COVID-SARS2 actually can be proven to exist by using the current testing methods - now my first instinct was to debunk this claim as I could really use the 5k - but alas I was stumped.

However I thought of those out of work CUKers who have had a tough time of late - could really benefit from this amazing challenge - well Time will tell .
            He is saying that he will give 5k to anyone who offers a proof which he accepts to be true. If he doesn't accept a proof to be true, what do you believe that demonstrates?

Comment

I can't believe we seriously discussing that Mor On.

Comment

A better 5k spend would have been on finding clear answer on simple question - is it the Internet that made people so dumb to believe in obvious fraud like that or they were dumb before and the Internet just exposed them.

One could have probably written cracking PhD on the subject, if it wasn’t for ethical rules.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  A better 5k spend would have been on finding clear answer on simple question - is it the Internet that made people so dumb to believe in obvious fraud like that or they were dumb before and the Internet just exposed them.

One could have probably written cracking PhD on the subject, if it wasn’t for ethical rules.
                  There's a feedback loop. It ends with pooper treating himself as a contrarian indicator and always taking the opposite position to the one he is taking.

Comment

Standard leftist - always someone else's fault, never they put the wrong candidate up, etc.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X