Shamima begum DOOM Shamima begum DOOM
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 59

Super poster

fullyautomatix 's job has never been outsourced

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Super poster

vwdan - scorchio!

I'm so conflicted on this. Don't get me wrong, **** her and the horse she rides on but apart from the feel good factor (And it did feel good!), the government really screwed up trying to strip her citizenship. It was always questionable, legally, has just opened the door to all this kind of crap.

Unfortunately, we produced her, so we should have collected her and prosecuted her and sent her to prison.

It's also something we would absolutely criticise another government for if they landed us with some terrorist and washed their hands of it.

Godlike

Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

It would be a crying shame if she fell out of the back of the hercules at FL150...

Still, it'll give the ethnic minorities and their WWCs something to riot about. They've been quiet(ish) for the past couple of weeks.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

Banned

Excursion UK is good enough for Jehovah!

Paging MrD Paging MrD

I live on CUK

SueEllen is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by vwdan View Post
    I'm so conflicted on this. Don't get me wrong, **** her and the horse she rides on but apart from the feel good factor (And it did feel good!), the government really screwed up trying to strip her citizenship. It was always questionable, legally, has just opened the door to all this kind of crap.

Unfortunately, we produced her, so we should have collected her and prosecuted her and sent her to prison.
    Then we should have then tried to deport her after she finished her prison sentence.

It's also something we would absolutely criticise another government for if they landed us with some terrorist and washed their hands of it.
    Bangladesh made it clear they weren't not going to accept her.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Fingers like lightning

SunnyInHades has more data than eek

Those judges have just given Bangladesh citizen Shammy a "you're free to come and stay in the UK" verdict.
    Whatever the outcome of her 'deprivation of British citizenship' trial, she'll never be subsequently deported from the UK due to human rights legislation regarding destination countries.

"Terror suspects cannot be deported because they would face torture or death if returned, court rules"
    "On 3 May, Bangladeshi foreign minister .. if she entered Bangladesh she will face the death penalty due to the nation's 'zero tolerance policy' towards terrorism."
    Last edited by SunnyInHades; 16th July 2020 at 10:48.

Super poster

Scruff - scorchio!

Some turds don't flush.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Super poster

vwdan - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Then we should have then tried to deport her after she finished her prison sentence.
    Deport her where, though? The Bangladesh thing was/is tenuous at best as far as I can recall

Bangladesh made it clear they weren't not going to accept her.
    Don't really blame them, would we take a Bangladeshi born and bred terrorist?

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Deport her where, though? The Bangladesh thing was/is tenuous at best as far as I can recall

Don't really blame them, would we take a Bangladeshi born and bred terrorist?
    Deport Johnson back to the USA where he was born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018