• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd wave is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    On holiday in southwest Ireland. Every single person had a mask on in the supermarket and this is the electoral territory of the swivel-eyed Healy-Rae clan - ‘Only God controls the weather’, Danny Healy-Rae tells climate change debate
    People in south west Ireland have the genetic IQ of a cabbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Nipped up to Waitrose earlier and someone needs to tell all the wrinklies that they need to start wearing a mask. Only about 1 in 10 had one on ... and I'm talking old folks in the 'you're very old madam, your're at risk' group. Meandering around the shop without a care in the world.

Oh well, should reduce the Boris vote and reduce the pension liability .... win-win
      The Waitroses where I live are full of entitled older people who are rude to the teenage/early 20 staff.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The Waitroses where I live are full of entitled older people who are rude to the teenage/early 20 staff.
        Sounds like my kinda place. Not sure why there needs to be an age limit on the staff to be rude to though.. seems a bit daft that.

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Nipped up to Waitrose earlier and someone needs to tell all the wrinklies that they need to start wearing a mask. Only about 1 in 10 had one on ... and I'm talking old folks in the 'you're very old madam, your're at risk' group. Meandering around the shop without a care in the world.

Oh well, should reduce the Boris vote and reduce the pension liability .... win-win
        thing is.. Old people have two options.. look forward to alzheimer's, parkinsons and god knows what or at best spending years on their own in care homes... or catching covid and go quick.. It's not really the massive risk to them.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 25 July 2020, 23:30.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Sounds like my kinda place. Not sure why there needs to be an age limit on the staff to be rude to though.. seems a bit daft that.
          Super daft because if you get banned from your local Waitrose it would take a long way to find another one...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Super daft because if you get banned from your local Waitrose it would take a long way to find another one...
            I'm entitled.. They can't ban me
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X