• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd wave is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Looking good Scooty

An everyday sight in Nollendorfplatz I'm sure...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks to AtW for giving a shout-out for this site (I'd never come across it before) but read through some of the comments and you'll see why the good ol' US of A is having so many cases:

Stockman: The Clown Cars Are Fully Loaded And Dr. Fauci's Leading The Parade | Zero Hedge

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Don't read comments on such sites - you'll go blind or dumb, likely both

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Fair point.
          I assume people with the physical disability of having no ears would struggle with face masks too, but probably less common than autism

To be fair, I'm only aware of autism as a friend of ours son is autistic.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Govt is doing it wrong.
            They should forbid people from wearing masks then in protest these numpties will wear the masks.

Comment

Potential 'Doom' for the southern US, if this turns out to be accurate:

Hurricane season 2020: above average activity *updated*
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Good news for Trump and GOP - they can just blaim this catastrophe on the Climate Change!

Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                  Some people cannot wear masks for health reasons.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm going next week wheres the pub selling pints for £1.50??

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    Having stayed in southend on sea last night (in the best hotel, in the best suit - massive patio looking over the sea)

The place is a stinky tulip hole, full of fat tattoo loud racist idiots

No social distancing

Pubs crammed

Beaches crammed

Restaurants crammed

Lots of people over 60

Lots of people with obviously issues Covid-19 will just kill

Everyone overweight

2 ladies on the beach bent over in front of me, I actually turned my head away !!!

Made me look slim !!!

Got a pint for £1.49 !!!

Went to a fish restaurant where my good lady asked if the had any non fried fish !!! - ohh how they laughter

There is a stink in SOS that makes you want to puke

Never again

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

☠️

Comment

Working...
                      X