• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don’t like Masks! Ask your accountant !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Reading the Twitter posts there are a large number blaming the EU for forcing the UK to wear masks.
    Just imagine how they'd feel about EU vaccine

Comment

Just because someone is worth £200m doesn't make them an authority, or a man of Science.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Just because someone is worth £200m doesn't make them an authority, or a man of Science.
        Or particularly witted.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Simon, why are you doing such insane things?
          He's a cretin.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Reading the Twitter posts there are a large number blaming the EU for forcing the UK to wear masks.
            Which in your eyes would make them some idiots. Imagine losing your slightly intelligent argument to some idiots. How do you live with yourself?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Which in your eyes would make them some idiots. Imagine losing your slightly intelligent argument to some idiots. How do you live with yourself?
              Imagine have a viewpoint so cretinous that even paddy can best you.

Comment

"One man wore a plague doctor-style costume while another wore a vest which said: 'Save human rights. No to 5G. No to vaccinations'"

DimPrawn?

It has got to be DimPrawn. Who else could it be?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Simon, why are you doing such insane things?
                  I think he probably explains himself here - haven't listened to it myself yet...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    It has got to be DimPrawn. Who else could it be?

Comment

To be fair, if I had £200m in the bank, I would have probably smoked a tulip load of crack by now and lost my marbles as well.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X