• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

teachers getting a pay rise -- thanks for nothing :laugh:laugh:laugh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    Chancellor announces inflation-busting pay rise for almost a million public sector workers | Daily Mail Online

Almost 900,000 public sector workers are in line for an inflation-busting 'coronavirus payrise' - including thousands of teachers

the teachers dont deserve this
    Is there a topic that doesn't trigger you?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Chancellor announces inflation-busting pay rise for almost a million public sector workers | Daily Mail Online

Almost 900,000 public sector workers are in line for an inflation-busting 'coronavirus payrise' - including thousands of teachers

Why?
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

why not ? teachers are taking online lessons .

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          why not ? teachers are taking online lessons .
          When did they start?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            When did they start?
            My wife is seconday school teacher and she has been taking lessons
            Now the summer holiday has started

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Why?
              They're not racist enough for Mr D's liking.

Comment

Being a teacher is currently effectively a minimum wage job. I'd like to see anyone here working 60 hours a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  My wife is seconday school teacher and she has been taking lessons
                  Now the summer holiday has started

How long after lockdown did she start taking online lessons regularly?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    How long after lockdown did she start taking online lessons regularly?
                    I think about 2 months. But there has been other work involved like keeping the school open for children of key workers, department meetings and provide predicted grades for all students as exams are cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      This was covered on the radio this morning. The nurses are already in the middle of a 2018 pay deal. Only those areas that were due a pay review got an uplift at this time. There are other public sector areas due a pay review in the coming months.
                      I bet nurses are going to get shafted once again when they're due to renegotiate their deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X