• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

? DOOM on Tuesday: Sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? DOOM on Tuesday: Sex

"Let's be honest about lockdown libido loss - and why we're having less sex now

As a Mumsnet thread sparks a conversation about the impact of the pandemic in our bedrooms, Rebecca Reid says we shouldn't feel guilty

During a recent socially distanced walk, I was complaining that I haven’t used the last few months to get fit or read any of the classics, and that unlike everyone else, I haven’t been having sex three times a day.

"Don’t be ridiculous," my friend replied. "No-one is having sex anymore. Absolutely no-one".

While it’s possible that her assessment was something of an exaggeration, it came as a relief to me. At the start of lockdown, there was constant chatter about how newly work-from-home employees would be sneaking in a lunch time bonk every day, and how the birth rate was going to rocket because we’re all so desperate for an orgasm in the face of oblivion. There was even a name coined for the resulting baby boom generation: "coronials".

For those of us – like me - who found ourselves distinctly unaroused during lockdown, it was tempting to feel like there was a huge sex party going on without us."

Let's be honest about lockdown libido loss - and why we're having less sex now

ToryGraph never writes about the Official CUK threads

Current client is a 600-mile round-trip commute. I’m getting zero action when away from home (and lovely red headed ballerina wife) but weekends are quite busy.

So, that statement is bollocks.

Comment

30-50% of people have lovers also (if it’s not you it’s your partner) so a tad more difficult to meet up for naughty sex, no more working late, business meeting away from home, golf weekend with lads etc

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

My Sex Squirrel is a goer so I'm alright.

I even got her a change of underwear

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
          and lovely red headed ballerina wife.
          pmsl

Comment

Current client is a 600-mile round-trip commute. I’m getting zero action when away from home (and lovely red headed ballerina wife) but weekends are quite busy.

She keeps herself busy in the week.

Comment

Comment

yes we believe you

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  She keeps herself busy in the week.
                  And if she is, no real harm done, everyone needs a fun buddy now and then - long time deed

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X