• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Race Car vs Class Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    And then I saw her - the girl from my class that I had the hots for but never had the nads to make a move on - stood right there on the corner of Queens Square and as we were inching forward in the Bath traffic I was going to have my moment. And the timing was perfect - just as we drew level with the engine roaring, McCartney belting out the chorus to Jet, our eyes made contact and she saw me in that car with that mate. I can tell you my stock instantly rose to stratospheric levels and a couple of nights later I mustered up the courage to invite her up the Merry Monk and so began that age defining long, hot summer of love. The one, I might add, that all those poor sods of a similar age these days are currently being denied. But I digress.....
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1284585403270537217
    Last edited by GigiBronz; 22 July 2020, 21:02.

Comment

Working...
    X