• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well that was a surprise TV show ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a surprise TV show ....

Wifey was watching something on Netflix last night just before we planned to go to bed. She came out of Netflix and the normal TV channels kicked in ... it was on Chanel 4. The show on was "Naked Attraction". It's one of those TV shows that probably shouldn't exist, but once you know it does it's just compulsive viewing

Warning - if you've never seen it (and we hadn't until last night), unless you want to be dragged into one of the most bizarre shows ever then please don't watch it. You have been warned.

Needless to say we were transfixed. Why TF would you want to be on this show, but, given they have chosen to it's only right we watch!

They've made 6 series of this .... let me repeat that .... they've somehow, against all logic, made 6 series of this.

I've had to share this if only to make others aware of, what is possibly the wrongest, and yet addictive, show that I've ever watched!!

There, it's off my chest .... I can wash my eyes out now and hopefully stop having nightmares
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

I've seen bits of it, never managed a full episode.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I've seen the bits on it, never managed a full episode.
      FTFY

Comment

Its great train crash viewing, there are people worse off than you because of their own decisions, you can feel free to laugh at it!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I know - Mr C found it fascinating. I think that everyone likes to know that wobbly, knobbly bits are normal (within a given range, at any rate).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Well guys, that just fecks me right off .... all this time you knew about this show and didn't feel the need to share with the rest of us?!? Just another example of the selfishness in society these days

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Its great train crash viewing, there are people worse off than you because of their own decisions, you can feel free to laugh at it!
              We were flip-flopping between shock, and laughing at them ....

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Well guys, that just fecks me right off .... all this time you knew about this show and didn't feel the need to share with the rest of us?!? Just another example of the selfishness in society these days
                It has been mentioned by me a few times.. Piercings and tats in places that look like they hurt.

Mrs V also likes "Take me out" I tend to just watch it open mouthed in shock.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  It has been mentioned by me a few times.. Piercings and tats in places that look like they hurt.

Mrs V also likes "Take me out" I tend to just watch it open mouthed in shock.
                  Not seen that either .... may have to test that one tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Not seen that either .... may have to test that one tonight.

It will explain a lot you didn't want to know about desperation.

Comment

Working...
                    X