• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Masks in Public Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You're not kidding there. Multiple reports and not even an explaination of why nothing is being done. Maybe the Shawshank method is required.
    You want to shag Gricer up the arse? How will that solve anything?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You want to shag Gricer up the arse? How will that solve anything?
      He won't know until he tries.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Nah. There is another reason. Mods do not have all power nor the final say
        Admin has long given up caring about compromising photos, so this must be related to something very serious, like advertising revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Admin has long given up caring about compromising photos, so this must be related to something very serious, like advertising revenue.
          Yeah, the terminally tedious Gricer bot is going to destroy it as the rest of us fook off

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Yeah, the terminally tedious Gricer bot is going to destroy it as the rest of us fook off
            Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out, Brown

Comment

I went to the local shop... Looked like a bank robber owner of the shop gave me a proper dodgy look!!

One other customer in there who had a mask but as he had just bought a vape stick and was trying it out he didn't have his mask on.

Owner had no mask... Shelf stacker was wearing a mask.

Then we all went to the pub for tea and didn't wear a mask.

Oh and yes the idea behind wearing a mask is to allow more people into shops at the same time so social distancing will relax.

Reality in is we no longer need mask but some people are now so scared that they panic if they see someone nearby who is not covering their nose and mouth and this is hitting sales figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
                Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out, Brown
                Fook off, Gricer, you tedious, provincial, twat.

Comment

Masks at my local shops today. They are also still limiting the number of people they allow in.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Masks at my local shops today. They are also still limiting the number of people they allow in.
                    My local cycle shop is so small that service is on the pavement

Comment

Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
                      My local cycle shop is so small that service is on the pavement
                      They just have a ban on tedious sockies.

Comment

Working...
                      X